On this show, William Norris of Bike N’ Tri joins us to talk about our very gear-intensive sport. How do you go fast without going broke?
We cover topics such as:
- Gear on a budget–which is best return on investment? What kind of setups are recommended for budget, mid-range and high-end triathletes?
- What items that may have been new and expensive five years ago are now more affordable?
- Most overlooked piece of equipment that is critical to get right
- The most overrated gear you can (probably) do without
- Hottest new items / technology in the sport for 2017
- What’s good for triathletes/cyclists to have done at this time of year – tune-up, etc.
- Shop rides and runs and any other upcoming events.
Also, we chat with Anja Smith, creator of the newest swim game for triathletes “Drill Deck.” It’s a great way to make your workouts varied and fun while keeping technical swimming skills sharp. Check it out and use promo code “TRANSITION10” for $10 off and free US Shipping.
Cover Photo: https://www.pexels.com/u/markusspiske/
Intro Music Jazzhar “1000 Miles”
Bumper Music Fragile Tom “Basement-Alternate Version”
Bumper Music Lee Rosevere “Late Night Tales”
Bumper Music WFB9 “Dislocated”
Close Music by Brandon Liew “Fight”