Kaysee Armstrong a pro mountain biker with the the Liv Trail Squad team. She won the grueling Trans Andes stage race in 2017 and 2018 and swept the collegiate mountain bike nationals a few years ago. She also helps others get hooked on mountain biking through her involvement in the Bell Joyride Clinics, the Little Bellas cycling program, and the Smokey Mountain Bears middle and high school mountain bike teams.
Some topics covered include:
- Her unusual path into collegiate mountain biking
- Her experience of being the only mountain biker on a road biking team
- Winning five national titles in two days at the college national championships
- Wins at Trans Andes in 2017 and 2018
- The unexpected turn of events that got her to race in India in the Himalayas
- Cultural differences she experienced as a female competitor
- Teaching kids to mountain bike with Little Bellas, Bell Joy Ride and Smokey Mountain Bears mountain bike team.
- Upcoming races for 2018
Photo Credit Jeff Clark Photography/ Liv-Cycling
Check out www.Liv-Cycling.com!