Peter Migun ran for Bearden High School (TN) and Eastern Kentucky University. After graduation, a desk job and a love of beer caused him to gain nearly 50 pounds in two years. Trail running provided the perfect mix of exercise and beer to get him back to a health weight and lifestyle.
We talked about:
- Some of the world-class athletes he trained with at EKU
- His discovery of the extensive beer culture in Knoxville
- His career in Fire Protection Engineering
- Races he’s done, and races he’d like to do
- The Barkley Marathons (we basically tried to spoil the documentary for anyone who hasn’t seen it)
Follow Peter on Instagram @KnoxBeerRunner