On this show, we talk to Kristen Seymour, co-owner of the Fit Bottomed Girls brand. The site just celebrated it’s 10th year with a new look and a combination of their sites into one. Kristen is a triathlete and USAT Level One Coach and writes extensively on nutrition, goal setting, and many other topics. She’s heard weekly on the Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast.
- The Fit Bottomed Girls story (yes, the name is based on the Queen song)
- Kristen’s path into triathlon
- How she decided to become a USAT Level One coach
- How she approaches race goal-setting for herself and her athletes
- A recent article she wrote for Coeur about balancing triathlon with socializing with your non-triathlon friends (if you’ve got any, that is 😉 )
- How joining a track club made training more social and enjoyable for her
- Her take on “Doga” (Yoga with Dogs) for USA Today (which then spun off into a five minute detour into talking about pets:) )
Follow Kristen online on Twitter: (@kgseymour ) and weekly on the Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast. Find her writing on the Fit Bottomed Girls website and in many other health, fitness and general interest publications.