Just in time for the peak of race season (and those summertime cookouts), we brought Lizzy Miller on the show to talk about how to eat like a champion. We cover topics including:
- What do the various “nutrition” titles mean? What is a dietitian? What is a nutritionist? Can someone be both? What training is required?
- What is the biggest health myth out there?
- Where can someone find reliable nutrition information?
- Can a triathlete lose weight and stay in top competitive form at the same time?
- How daily diet is critical to triathlon success–not just what you eat during or after a race.
Lizzy also shares about her own eating disorder–and how triathlon helped her overcome it, as well as the signs and symptoms of disordered eating. She’s been racing since 2008.